Friday, February 12, 2010

Sombong!

akmaL Rockstar™ says (3:24 PM):
lol go update my blog
haha

-YeeLei- Didnt think it'll be this hard. says (3:26 PM):
HAHAH
password?


akmaL Rockstar™ says (3:27 PM):
**********
HAHA
damn easy


-YeeLei- Didnt think it'll be this hard. says (3:27 PM):
HAHAHAH


akmaL Rockstar™ says (3:27 PM):
ok go update now
haha




Stupid Akmal! Literally ORDERING me to update his blog! Being the sombong guy as he ALWAYS is, he only talks to me when he needs me to update his blog ughh. Teruk kan? *shakes head*


akmaL Rockstar™ says (3:35 PM):
lol a week after cny i wont be in schl for maybe 2 weeks
i think so la


Yeah so that's all I can think of to update for him LOL. Lastly,





Akmal wishes everyone a prosperous and happy, happy, HAPPY Chinese New Year! 新年快乐!
Oh and not forgetting Valentine's Day! EHEMMM! *cough cough cough* =D



Written with Love,
YeeLei and Akmal.

No comments: